Digital conference with lectures, workshops, and excursions
The importance of urban districts as a level of action for urban climate adaptation and improved resource efficiency poses growing challenges for municipalities. In order to identify possible solutions and to initiate new cooperation between cities, research and the housing and urban water management sectors, the Morgenstadt network is organising the digital conference "Water in the Morgenstadt" from 30.09-01.10.21 in a joint cooperation of the Fraunhofer Institutes IGB, ISI and IAO, in a format with an international orientation.
The interactive digital format makes it possible to interact with each other and participate virtually in an excursion.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event with the following main topics:
- Requirements and adaption options in the housing stock (focus: housing economy & municipalities)
- Options for action: Successful implementation and practical examples
- Tools for the involvement of stakeholder in transformation processes in urban water management
- Smart controls for operating the infrastructure
- Good and best practices from European municipalities: design, process of implementation and user experiences
The event is free of charge for Morgenstadt partners. External participants can attend the lectures free of charge and, for a fee, workshops on project development, interactive exchange formats and the excursion.
We look forward to your participation!